Vozačke, propisi, ostala vozila, razno

Promjena registarskih tablica i godišnja vinjeta

acmilan2 ned 16.4.2023 10:39

Trebam savjet ili ako tko ima iskustva iz grupe kako to riješiti.
Htio bih kupiti godišnju digitalnu vinjetu za Austriju + tunele A9 Phyrn (Bosruck i Gleinalm). Trenutno imam HR tablice, a krajem ove/početkom iduće godine planiram preseliti u Njemačku i tamo uzeti njemačke tablice.
Postoji li način da ja prenesem tu istu digitalnu vinjetu na nove tablice ili ću opet morati posebno kupovati za njemačke tablice novu vinjetu?
Hvala unaprijed!

Hacker002 ned 16.4.2023 12:27

30 sekundi google

I bought a new car. Can I transfer the toll sticker of my old car to the new one?

Toll sticker

No, you can't do that. The toll sticker is issued for a specific vehicle and cannot be transferred to another vehicle.

Digital Vignette

The Digital Vignette is linked to the number plate. So if the license plate does not change on the new vehicle, the digital vignette will continue to apply. If the license plate number changes in the course of the vehicle change, a new vignette must be purchased.

ATTENTION: Changes to the licence plate number after the date of validity are only possible for the yearly Digital Vignette and the yearly digital section toll under the following conditions and cost 18 Euro per change:

Change of residence: you move home and you are issued a new licence plate number
        Vehicle is stolen
        The licence plate number is stolen or lost
        The vehicle suffers total accident damage and is written off.

In the cases of stolen or lost vehicle or licence plate number or total damage of the vehicle you will receive a refund for expenses of 18 Euro.