Penzo sri 13.2.2013 10:07

Pozdrav ljudi!

Imam laptop koji sam dobio od frenda. On ga je otkupio iz bivse firme kada je odlazio (banka) i ima gore bios/supervisor password koji ne zna i ne moze nikako doci do njega. Radi se o IBM t60 modelu.

Koliko citam na netu...nema bas neke pomoci jel tako? To je zapisano u chipu i nemres ga crackati nikak.

Problem je jer bi on htio prodati taj komp (uzeo novi u medjuvremenu) al kako to uciniti kad ne mozes ni uci u bios.

Help!

lion002 čet 14.2.2013 22:50

...probaj ovu proceduru ako nisi: 

- I just helped a friend out with this exact issue on the same notebook. Here is the instructions (step by step...well 4 steps) that worked perfectly. What you are doing is using a backdoor password set up by IBM/Lenovo.

Turn on your Thinkpad T60 computer

• Watch for the status message "To interrupt normal startup, press the blue ThinkVantage button" to appear on the screen. The only time you have the ability to access your BIOS is while this message is on your monitor. If this message disappears, you will have to restart your T60 and try again.

• Press the "ThinkVantage" button on your T60. From the list of options that appears, select "Start setup utility." You will be prompted to enter your BIOS password. Type "merlin" and hit "Enter" to bypass the password prompt using your backdoor password and enter your main BIOS utility.

• Select "Security." In this window, select "Set Password." Type the new password you want to use for your BIOS. Press "Enter" to finish resetting your T60 BIOS password.