love2ml86 sri 19.5.2021 16:55

Pozdrav,

imam gadan problem s mobom jer sam se išao igrati s android 12. Već sam postao na google help na engleskom pa da ne prevodim ću staviti originalni post, ako itko ima ikakvu ideju što napraviti bio bih jakooo zahvalan! 

So, i upgraded from android 11 to android 12 beta. Left to charge overnight and in the morning couldn't get past pin (i enter correct pin but it does nothing - goes back to asking pin). After that I went to recovery and did factory reset. Went to welcome screen, asked me pin again and when i entered correct pin it just goes back one step (asks me for copying my data from other phone), under the pin option there is use google account, and when i press that it just goes back one step again like with the pin. I tried using android flash tool and pixel repair tool. Android flash tool sees the pixel 5 but says connection error (OEM unlocking is disabled) so im guessing that's the problem, and pixel repair tool doesn't get past carrier selection (bought thru googlestore.de unlocked) I checked other as well as all carriers one by one. It says wrong carrier), e sim is activated inside from Croatian T Mobile. Don't know what else to try?

Dojitza sri 19.5.2021 17:30
love2ml86 kaže...

Pozdrav,

imam gadan problem s mobom jer sam se išao igrati s android 12. Već sam postao na google help na engleskom pa da ne prevodim ću staviti originalni post, ako itko ima ikakvu ideju što napraviti bio bih jakooo zahvalan! 

So, i upgraded from android 11 to android 12 beta. Left to charge overnight and in the morning couldn't get past pin (i enter correct pin but it does nothing - goes back to asking pin). After that I went to recovery and did factory reset. Went to welcome screen, asked me pin again and when i entered correct pin it just goes back one step (asks me for copying my data from other phone), under the pin option there is use google account, and when i press that it just goes back one step again like with the pin. I tried using android flash tool and pixel repair tool. Android flash tool sees the pixel 5 but says connection error (OEM unlocking is disabled) so im guessing that's the problem, and pixel repair tool doesn't get past carrier selection (bought thru googlestore.de unlocked) I checked other as well as all carriers one by one. It says wrong carrier), e sim is activated inside from Croatian T Mobile. Don't know what else to try?

Drugi put ne kupuj gugl telefone

Salim se, imam i ja jednog.

Nemas obicnu simicu za ubacit unutra?

love2ml86 čet 20.5.2021 00:59
Dojitza kaže...
love2ml86 kaže...

Pozdrav,

Drugi put ne kupuj gugl telefone

Salim se, imam i ja jednog.

Nemas obicnu simicu za ubacit unutra?

Nemam ne, bacio je kad sam prebacio na esim. Uglavnom, riješio sam problem, ADB sideload od OTA rollback fileova preko recovery ADB komandi.