Colossus7 sri 6.11.2019 20:10

Za ljubitelje starih horror igara tipa Silent Hill, Alone in The Dark itd, stigla je ispod radara jedna prava mala horror poslastica, pa evo da podjelim jer vidim da je očekivano totalno nezapažena radi Cod i RD2 launcha , pa evo snimih videos kako to izgleda koga zanima, za ljubitelje avantura i horrora, igra ima toplu preporuku + sluške i pogašena svjetla u sobi navečer :D

Obožavam horror igre, prošao sam sve što je valjalo i na PC i na konzolama, ali rijetko me koja igra iscimala kao ovaj naslov ovdje.

“Beware the shadows and the darkness which seem silent. Beware the closed doors, the whispering mirrors. Beware the Song of Horror that nests in the cracks of your mind.”

Song of Horror is a psychological horror adventure. Face the manifestations of the Presence, an unpredictable, eldritch IA that reacts to your way of playing: you won’t experience two exact gameplays. Death is permanent: you may die, but the horror continues.

A PARANORMAL ADVENTURE OF UNPREDICTABLE TERROR

The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him – but he never came back… These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful: a nameless, eldritch entity known only as the Presence seems to be responsible – and it’s still somewhere, out there, lurking in the shadows, awaiting you… You may die, but the horror continues – others will pick the investigation up from where you left it until you all find out the origin of The Presence and put an end to this nightmare.

Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.

As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently. Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.

• Investigate a paranormal mystery in a thrilling story of psychological terror
  • Beware the Presence, an eldritch entity with its own AI that reacts to your actions and decisions in a non-scripted horror experience
  • Choose between a group of unique characters: each character brings its own point of view and has a different relation to the story and other characters 
  • You may die, but the horror continues: death is permanent – when a character dies, it’s gone…
  • …but the next one will follow the investigation from where the deceased left it. The world will be shaped by their previous actions.
  • Explore haunting, eerie locations to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr13c4bgYhIM2Nb65jDeq9_ZblnXDrCbW

Damir22 pet 8.11.2019 20:06

Evo bas igram....

Nije lose za sami pocetak, malo nervira sistem akcija i inventorija, ali valjda se covjek navikne.

Bas ima onaj alone in the dark feeling, i u dobrom i u losem smislu, kutevi kamere su nekad cudni, okretanje lika oko svoje osi je pomalo zastarjelo, zapinjanje za nevidljive prepreke.... sve to valjda doprinosi sarmu igre.

Za sada sam zadovoljan, vidjet cemo kako ce se dalje igra razvijati.....

Colossus7 pet 8.11.2019 21:23
Damir22 kaže...

Evo bas igram....

Nije lose za sami pocetak, malo nervira sistem akcija i inventorija, ali valjda se covjek navikne.

Bas ima onaj alone in the dark feeling, i u dobrom i u losem smislu, kutevi kamere su nekad cudni, okretanje lika oko svoje osi je pomalo zastarjelo, zapinjanje za nevidljive prepreke.... sve to valjda doprinosi sarmu igre.

Za sada sam zadovoljan, vidjet cemo kako ce se dalje igra razvijati.....

Za mene je ovo novi Silent Hill, a izbacivat će još full 3-4 epizode, ima nekih sitnih mana, ali kad se sve zbroji, vrlo odlična horror igra, koja u pola sata nabije napetost i nervozu, i rascima te kad se najmanje nadaš, više nego neke igre u 10 sati gameplaya. Dosta toga je na random i ovisi o tvom načinu igre i kako se AI prilagođava tebi, imaš 4 lika, možeš ih popušiti 3 i sa glavnim likom moraš završiti epizodu inače game over počinješ sve ispočetka,a nije ti baš svejedno izgubit 2-3 sata igre unepovrat. I to čini igru vrlo napetom u kombinaciji sa random elementima. Igra baca kasnije totalni curveball na neke encountere, jednostavno nemaš pojma šta učiniti u određenim trenutcima.

Prva epizoda je čisto uigravanje, episode 2 kida gaće :D

Što se mene tiče od Silent Hill 2 još nisam odigrao ovako dobar horror.

EDIT: tvoje kretanje sa likom, da li ideš oprezno, da li trčiš i gdje, kako vrata otvaraš, kako reagiraš na zvukove (istražuješ ili ignoriraš-da li se tu nalazi novi item ili clue za progres ili sigurna smrt), kojom putanjom se krećeš po mapama, sve ulazi u obzir i formulu. Zvukovi, osvjetljenje, atmosfera, sve je super. Odigro sam skoro sve te survival horror igre koje su valjale, i kad misliš da si vidio sve fore i načine na koje pokušavaju preplašiti igrača, ova igra ti to sve spali i baci u vjetar.

Damir22 pet 8.11.2019 22:05

Da, malo taj dio isprva nisam skuzio vezano za likove, kad ti da izbor, odabrao sam zensku, ostale likove bas ne kuzim tko su, i zasto su tu, no valjda to bude kasnije objasnjeno, ili kad moras igrati s njima.

Zasada se muvam po prizemlju i prvom katu, sve onako lagano, pokusavam zapaliti vatru u kaminu ;)