Filmovi, TV serije, glazba...

Metal, Heavy Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, Punk

AmonZero pon 4.1.2021 11:15

Statement from Bodom After Midnight:

It is with heavy hearts and great sadness that we have to announce the passing of Alexi Laiho. We are absolutely devastated and heartbroken for the sudden loss of our dear friend and band member. Our journey together as a band had only just begun so there’s no words to describe the shock and the bottomless grief that all of us feel.

May your soul rest in peace, you will be eternally missed. We love you brother.

Our deepest condolences go to his family. No further announcements nor interviews will be given at this time. We kindly ask to respect our need to process and go through this terrible situation in privacy. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Daniel, Mitja & Waltteri

Jbt lik je sa bendom prije koji tjedan odrzavo koncerte.
RIP legendo
xDISORDERx sri 20.1.2021 11:51

evo i moj last.fm

sve do nedavno sam skida muziku sa soulseek-a i sluša album po album, svaki skrobl se posebno broja, pazilo se na tagove pisama i albuma da nebi šta slučajno krivo prošlo.. 

međutim od kada je spotify doša u hr, sve se prominilo i nakon masu godina san prihvatia da slušanje muzike na shuffle i nije blasfemija ka šta se nekad činilo 

lipo je vidit da vas ima još u svakom slučaju!

evo jedna stvar koja mi ne izlazi već koji misec iz glave, naletia naravno na spotify-u

ASG - Crosses 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2TtyKCdaMQ

bend je inače stoner metal, mada na ovom albumu su više neki grunge/punk đir šta je meni vrh pa eto ko voli