Ostale hardverske teme

Popusti, akcije i dobre ponude[Hardver]

Ag008 pet 20.12.2019 12:34

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC - SAMO 17.99$
Potreban samo VPN na Georgia.
A VPN is only needed in the last step (the payment itself), but you can also do the whole with its help.

1. You set up an EpicGames account by selecting the country Georgia / Georgia (or change the country of your account to Georgia / Georgia in the settings). I did it through their website, not in the application. Edit: order matters! After adding the card, it is no longer possible to change the country: /
2. You add your credit card details. I just made a purchase attempt and a message popped up saying that I must be in the country where I created the account ...
3. So you start VPN by choosing the country Georgia, log in again and click 'pay'.
4. That's all, you can turn off the VPN, start the Epic Games application, log in to the account and download 150GB of the game.

Edit2: the same price as in Georgia should also be in: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

hahhaajaads sri 8.1.2020 20:41

Jedna cijela skoro nova konfa za 3500kn, nerealna cijena... klik

Ne znam je prodato, ali stavit cu za svaki slucaj ovdje i pazite da nije neka prevara...

Edit: nista, opet otvorio i vidim da je sad kao grafa prodata... nemam pojma o cem se radi

djigibao čet 9.1.2020 09:47

Ekupi ima neka ledena snizenja pa si pogledajte malo - KLIK

Mene je zainteresirao ovaj monitor - Samsung monitor Space LS27R750QEUXEN (2349Kn1996kn)

Specifikacija proizvoda

• Dijagonala 27"
  • Format ekrana 16:9
  • Panel MVA
  • Maksimalna rezolucija 2560x1440
  • Svjetlina [cd/m2] 200
  • Kontrast 1000000:1
  • Vidljivi kut (hor.) [°] 178
  • Vidljivi kut (ver.) [°] 178
  • Vrijeme odziva [ms] 4
  • Priključci HDMI, Mini DisplayPort
  • Boja crna
  • Postolje podesivo po visini, tilt
  • Dodatno clamp type stand, ultra slim, 144Hz

Ako netko ima neko pametno misljenje/iskustvo s ovim monitorom neka ga napise u P&O Temi