newen sub 21.1.2012 22:37

Evo ja sma maloprije pokusao da procitam vjesti ka ono!

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Fermi sub 21.1.2012 23:54

Runtime ErrorDescription: An application error occurred on the server. The Hamster appears to be dead. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom shazbot page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

kameni_zg ned 22.1.2012 02:22
pbandov kaže...

Mislim da to annonymusi ruše i bug.hr. Ali je tolko dobro zaštićen da i njima treba malo više truda XD

Nemoj njih podcjenjivati....

Gledaj jedan njihov status s fejsa:

AnonOpsCroatia
http://www.avlijanertravnik.com/

We have information that they do not actually help the animals, so we take the site d0wn. Own3d by AnonymousCroatia.

(otvorite stranicu)

Sum_of_all_fears ned 22.1.2012 02:34

Postoji nekoliko mogućih objašnjenja:

1. Miro se (opet) napio, fasciniran LEDicama na switchevima upada u sobu sa serverima i zapinje za kablove. Most likely.

2. LAN party u punom zamahu, lete psovke i tipkovnice. Izudarani switch zamijenjen drugim iz tamo neke bučne sobe gdje nitko ne radi.

3. BF3 server zaštekao, bili su nužni dodatni kapaciteti.

Miro ned 22.1.2012 12:19

Problem je i banalan i kompleksan - serveri su nam preopterećeni! Previše ljudi voli BOL, pa hardver pati... Za sada se to rješava kratkotrajnim zahvatima, no radi se i na dugoročnijem rješenjul Ispričavamo se zbog ovih neugodnosti.